Lampert Debt Xchange (“LDX”) is the premier secondary market specializing in privately placed institutional grade corporate debt. Whether selling loans or syndicating out a portion of a credit, LDX provides a marketplace for thousands of institutional participants to market, buy, and sell, seasoned private debt investments.
When a Seller decides to list a particular note or loan, or syndicate a portion or participation in a note, LDX provides a step by step process to do so:
1. The seller completes an Investment Summary Form providing Company information - and instrument specific data designed to elicit interest from members of LDX without jeopardizing Seller of Company confidentiality.
2. Sellers have the option to pre-populate a public facing data room with standard documentation such as an NDA or Joinder, and exclusive private data rooms with the detailed information regarding the investment.
3. LDX supports this with an exceptionally intuitive and easy to use process to create a unique data room, that will serve to expeditiously elicit possible proposals for the debt, and all of the necessary precautions to prevent the unwarranted and unauthorized use of information.
4. Access to private data room information is only available once a seller approved NDA is executed by interested parties. Sellers are free to use LDX standardized forms, an LDX standardized Joinder to an existing NDA or their own documents uploaded to the site for distribution along with summary information sheets generated automatically from the Investment Summary Form.
We believe that the sale of seasoned, private placements is a highly confidential possible transaction. To Preserve Seller’s privacy concerns, neither the Seller nor the underlying creditor’s identity is disclosed until an NDA has been executed by the potential Buyer and is satisfactory to the Seller.
LDX supports transactions across the entire spectrum of private corporate debt. This includes, but is not limited to, performing, distressed, and bankrupt credits across all debt forms including:
Becoming a member of LDX is a simple process that can be completed online. Please see our Become a Member section to begin the process:
The following is a summary of the fees charged for use of the Lampert Debt Xchange.
Transaction Fees on a per transaction basis:
- 75 basis points for first $50 million of face value plus
- 50 basis points for the next $50 million of face value plus
- 25 basis points for amounts exceeding $100 million
Use of LSTA transaction documents by non-LSTA members requires payment of a $500 creditable towards an LSTA yearly membership fee.
*Fees proposed will remain in effect through December 31, 2021.